• We meet on the second Monday of each month at 7:00 PM at the Spruill Arts Center (next to the Dunwoody Library located at 5339 Chamblee-Dunwoody Road) in room #2 on the second floor.
• We create needle arts relating to Jewish learning as well as
various daytime programming throughout the year.
• We also meet the first Thursday of the month at 10:30 AM to stitch and chat.
• Dues are $45 per year. This includes the International Guild's quarterly magazine, The Paper Pomegranate and access to the Guild's members' only section of the website ( www.pomegranateguild.org )
• We send out a monthly newsletter to keep all our members informed as to what is happening in the chapter and around the area. That is where all the information on our meetings and upcoming events can be found.
• For more information Contact us at email@example.com and someone will be happy to help you.
• Spend time with people that share the same interests.
• Learn new skills and ways to refine your needlework.
• Receive both:
the Guild’s Paper Pomegranate and
the Peach State Stitchers newsletters.
•Discover the origin and history of needle arts in Judaism.
• Participate in Tzedakah & Community Service Projects.